You are eligible to apply if:
- You have worked with Gerrity’s for one year (12 continuous months) as of January 1, 2022.
- You have a minimum of 750 hours (15 per week) the preceding year.
- You are the dependent child of a Gerrity’s employee and your parent has worked with Gerrity’s for 5 years as of January 1, 2022. Parent employees must have worked a minimum of 1250 hours (24 per week per year).
- Your employment is in good standing with an above average performance.
- You display good citizenship, a good attitude, and service to others.
- You maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- You will be a full-time college student with a minimum of 12 credits enrolled in an accredited degree-granting institution in the fall of 2022.
Applications must be completed on the Scranton Area Community Foundation Online Grants Portal by Wednesday, March 16, 2022. Recipients will be announced in June 2022.
Gerrity’s Main Office at 342-4144 ext. 1018
Visit: www.safdn.org or scan the QR code with your smartphone to get started!