It’s been an eventful two days for our family business. I am humbled by the outpouring of support that our company and our team have received. While my previous post received an unimaginable amount of attention, this post is by far my most important.
Please share the following information so we can keep all customers and grocery workers as safe as possible.
It is critical that everyone follow these guidelines when you visit any grocery store:
- Shop alone unless you aren’t able to.
- Shop only when you need to.
- Plan your meals and your shopping list carefully so you don’t have to return for several days or longer. This can be a challenge with the shortages and limits, so have back-up plans.
- Keep your distance from others, especially our employees. At least several feet – six feet is ideal.
- If you have any symptoms, do not come to the store. Please find someone to shop for you or use our online shopping until you are symptom-free for 72 hours.
- Be mindful of what you touch as you shop. Wear gloves if you have them.
- Read the signs and notices carefully. As the situation evolves, We are always updating our policies and procedures to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Please wear a face covering while you shop.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. We care deeply for your health and safety, and the health and safety of our employees. We will continue to peruse new ways to make our stores as safe as possible for everyone.
Please stay safe.
PS Rule 8: don’t cough on anything. 🙄😉