It is our pledge that our products are fresh and that quality is guaranteed.
If either freshness or quality are not as represented at the date of your purchase, Gerrity’s will refund an amount equal to “double” the amount paid for the product, subject to the limitations and restrictions described below.
Limitations and Restrictions:
– Gerrity’s freshness and quality guarantee refund offer is limited to an amount equal to twice the purchase price of the product up to a maximum of $5.00; except in the event that the item’s purchase price exceeds $5.00—in which case the full purchase price of the item will be refunded. Further, the refund offer to double the amount is limited to the 1st purchase of that item with additional items refunded at the original price paid.
– Refunds for items purchased at a reduced price will be given at face value.
– Sales tax will be refunded at face value.
– Freshness” is determined by the product “sell-by” date and/or any other reasonable characteristics identifying that the age of the product, at the time of its sale, was not as represented. “Quality” of the product refers to the product’s condition being that which would otherwise be reasonably represented by any retailer, and sold by Gerrity’s, “in good faith”. Factors such as consumer’s neglect, handling, or cooking, may result in rendering this refund offer void.
– The customer must present the sales slip identifying the product purchased along with the return of “substantially” all of the product in its original packaging.
– The customer is required to complete a refund/credit advice to verify the return item, amount and reason—along with customer’s name, address and phone number.
– Such refund offer is subject to the sole discretion of Gerrity’s management, in as much as Gerrity’s management may reasonably conclude that the refund request is being made by the customer with the intent to abuse or exploit the refund offer arrangement.
– Gerrity’s reserves the right to suspend or terminate this offer at any time, without notice.
– Gold Card is required at time of purchase to receive double coupons.
– Manufacturers coupons from 51¢ to 99¢ are redeemed for $1.00. Coupons for $1.00 or more are redeemed at their face value.
– The total value of the coupon (Face Value + Doubled Value) may not exceed the price of the item.
– Maximum of 4(four) coupons per like item will be doubled. The 5th (Fifth) will be redeemed at face value.
– Coupons for Milk, Cigarettes or Tobacco products will not be doubled.
– Gerrity’s reserves the right to accept or reject any coupon.
– Gerrity’s reserves the right to limit quantities.
– Catalina coupons are never doubled.
– Catalina coupons from any retailer will be honored
– When redeeming internet coupons, you MUST use Gold Card.
– Only 2 (two) coupons per like items purchased will be accepted.
– Maximum coupon value allowed is $5.00
– “Free” product internet coupons will not be accepted.
– B.O.G.O (Buy One Get One) internet coupons will be accepted
– Gerrity’s reserves the right to refuse any internet coupon.
– Coupon must have a valid date and scannable bar code.
If the “charge” price of the product is higher than any “Shelf” or advertised price, the customer will receive one of that item free up to a limit of $10. For an item costing more than $10, the customer will receive $10 off the lowest shelf or advertised price. The customer will be charged the lower price for Any additional items of that product in the order.
“Charged Price” includes prices for items scanned, price look-up items, or items for which the price is entered manually.
“Shelf Price” includes any display or posted price. Void when prohibited by federal, state or local law.
PRICE QUESTIONS/COMMENTS? CALL 1-888-SCAN-SCP (1-888-722-6727)
A Rain Check will be issued for an advertised item not currently in stock. Rain Checks expire 30 days from issue date. Items on Rain Checks may be limited. Rain Checks must be used in one shopping trip and must be surrendered to the cashier at time of use.
If you are not satisfied with a product that you purchased, we will gladly exchange the product for you or issue you a refund.
When a receipt is presented, a refund will be issued in the same form payment was made.
When a receipt is not presented, a store credit certificate will be issued. A license may be required for any refund of $5.00 or more without a receipt.
If you did not use your Gold Card, a refund will be given on Gold Card items, only when you present your Gold Card at the Customer Service Desk.
A Drivers License will be required for all refunds $15.00 or more, with or without a receipt.
No refunds will be issued on Gift Cards or Phone Card purchases.